Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7- Thinking Positive

Pin It Now! In the spirit of reducing the IMMENSE amount of stress I am currently under... today I thought it would be beneficial for me to...
22. Think only positive thoughts for an entire day.


So today, I am continuously documenting my many positive thoughts and letting you in on some of my deepest secrets-okay, it might not be that intense, but I had to draw you in someway right?

1. Wow- I am involved in so many activities that do so many great things for other people! (Pat on the back).
2. I love being a leader in my sorority, guiding high school kids in their journey with Jesus Christ, and showing my passion for writing in my creative outlets. :)
3. I'm actually really smart and capable of great things- I am so blessed.
4. I have a great future ahead of me.
5. I have such an incredible network of family and friends that will do anything to help me succeed.
6. I consider myself an outgoing, passionate, uplifting, friendly and driven individual. All good traits I would assume.
7. I have so much work to do. I'm really thankful that I am so good at being productive.

What do you love about yourself? How are you thinking positively today?
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
Matthew 6:33
Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...