Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10- ME.

Pin It Now! Just a forewarning: at first glance, this post may seem a little egotistical... but if you refer back to my 31 Day Challenge, you'll understand where I'm coming from.

It's Day 10- and so far, I'm still going strong.
21. Spend some time complimenting myself.
I thought I'd spend the day giving myself little compliments here and there- reminding myself what makes me special and unique.

Reminders that... I'm beautiful.
1. I am a bright, motivated, and intelligent young woman who won't settle for anything less than I am capable of.

2. I'm very dedicated to everything that I'm passionate about.

3. I have big, big dreams. Yes, NYC... I'm talking to you. :)

4. I love my family and friends with all my heart.

5. I've surrendered my life and love to Jesus Christ; I trust that he will make everything alright.

6. I'm a good writer, and I can reach people with my thoughts/inspiration.

7. I have good morals and generally try to put other people before myself (something I am always working on).

8. I have invested my energy in showing other people love.

9. I am usually pretty positive and uplifting.

10. I don't exactly know who I am yet, but I'm getting ready to learn.

Have you complimented yourself lately? What do you love about yourself?


""Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:3

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...