It's Day 10- and so far, I'm still going strong.
I thought I'd spend the day giving myself little compliments here and there- reminding myself what makes me special and unique.
Reminders that... I'm beautiful.
2. I'm very dedicated to everything that I'm passionate about.
3. I have big, big dreams. Yes, NYC... I'm talking to you. :)
4. I love my family and friends with all my heart.
5. I've surrendered my life and love to Jesus Christ; I trust that he will make everything alright.
6. I'm a good writer, and I can reach people with my thoughts/inspiration.
7. I have good morals and generally try to put other people before myself (something I am always working on).
8. I have invested my energy in showing other people love.
9. I am usually pretty positive and uplifting.
10. I don't exactly know who I am yet, but I'm getting ready to learn.
Have you complimented yourself lately? What do you love about yourself?
""Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."