Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 19- Inspired by Others

Pin It Now! Hello there again... two posts back to back- I had some make up to do!
So the rest of today is devoted to my 31 Day Challenge :)...

23. Find ways to laugh and relax, reduce the pressure I put on myself to be perfect.
Today was a great day. Not only was I able to spend the last football morning with some of the greatest people I know at school, but I also got to rest, talk to my mom on the phone, and babysit the three cutest girls I could ever have the priviledge of babysitting for.

Literally- I would probably babysit them for free... just because they're so cute and fun to be around.
More pictures that hopefully make you smile... :)

Sporting the Starbucks cup to pregame with the roomie... so necessary.
 Responsible for so many late-night chats and vent sessions. :)
 First house-mates picture for next year! (Junior year, what??)
 Some of the greatest women I know.
My cute girls :)
So all in all, today was truly about relaxing and being in great company. Doesn't it surprise you how good other people can make you feel sometimes? For me, whenever it seems like I'm lonely and there just isn't a cure.... God sends me three cute little girls who will do anything to make me smile.

I'm so blessed.
Did you enjoy your Saturday?

"Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; for our God is a consuming fire."
Hebrews 12:28-29

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...