Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 21! Sharing and spreading the LOVE.

Pin It Now! It's Day 21 of the 31 Day Challenge! :)! I'm not going to lie... I've been looking forward to this challenge ever since I made it number one on my list.
1. Buy someone a cup of coffee. 


Do you ever have those days when you just know that you have to get away?
Do you ever have times you wish you could just drop everything you're worrying about and laugh, smile, and spend time with good friends?
Today was just one of those days.

After I got out of my exam this morning, it was time for a little mall bonding time with someone I haven't spent time with in a while. We went to the mall with relatively no plans, and ended up wandering around from store to store trying on shoes and sweaters for a few hours.

It was so nice to be away from the stress of school. I got to reconnect with a girl who I really respect, care about, and genuinely have a blast with. We are so similar, and I always appreciate her input on my man drama and life troubles. Whenever we're together, she listens to me rant about how much I struggle sometimes, and continues to assure me that God has a great plan laid out for my life- the message she never ceases to get across; never settle. I'm worth the world.

So you know who you are...Thanks for everything.

To show her how thankful I am that she is in my life, I treated for our mid-shopping coffee break :) Starbucks is always the perfect pick me up and the most incredible way to start great conversation. I always think it's so funny when I try to explain this challenge, people look at me like I'm a little crazy.

And... maybe I am. But at the end of the month, I'll be 31 days closer to the woman God has always wanted me to be.


"Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established."
Proverbs 16:3

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...