Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 22- Beauty Sleep

Pin It Now! Can you believe it is already November 22nd?!?
Where has the time gone. Fall was here and went in the blink of an eye... please don't tell me it's time for snow already.
Today's challenge in my 31 Day Challenge :) met...
26. Go to bed really really early, and wake up feeling refreshed.
allwomenstalk.com

I went to bed just before 10:00 last night!? It was almost strange. I went to bed so early that I just laid there for a while, probably confusing my internal sleep clock... As a college student, especially this year in a house with 50 women, I usually go to bed at midnight (at the earliest). This extra two hours kind of threw me off- in a good way! I woke up this morning refreshed, energized, and more optimistic :)

Maybe I should try this out more often. If I start to prioritize my time again, I could probably get to bed earlier more often. I forget how much I truly need sleep to function well and to be in a good mood. Sorry to all those who have to see me on less than 6 hours of sleep- it's not so pretty.

When there is so much to do in a day... and always things that can be done, it is hard to remember to take a step back and take care of yourself. All too often, my body and soul suffer because I over-extend myself or put way to much pressure on myself to be perfect and get things done on time.

It's hard to remember that my health should come top priority.

What have you done to take care of yourself today? Did you get your beauty sleep last night?

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety."
Psalms 4:8

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...