Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 23- Finding Morning Peace

Pin It Now! And... Day 23 of my 31 Day Challenge :) Be sure to check my progress and see all of the things I've crossed off so far this month! I've been busy!

It's almost time for Thanksgiving Break- if it wasn't for ONE class this afternoon from 1-2:30, I would have been out of here last night! English... always seems to get in the way of everything.

So with plenty of time to spare this morning, I chose something toward the bottom of my list, that I usually don't take the time or energy to do.
28. Wake up a few minutes early to stretch and get ready for the day in peace.
I woke up and told myself to forget my 'normal, early morning fast-pace routine' and instead spent the morning relaxing, reading some of my favorite blogs, stretching, and enjoying a nice big mug of coffee. Why is it that coffee just seems to heal everything?


Anyway... upon looking for my picture this morning, I found this absolute gem from one of my new favorite blogs (MadeByGirl)- it may just be on my Christmas list. Too bad I don't have my own house yet to decorate...


How cool is that?? And oh so appropriate :) The blog by Jen Ramos is really awesome- it's a cool mix of design, food, fashion, and homemade goodies. I could spend an entire afternoon looking through her online store.

What did you do for yourself this morning? Do you need to break a morning ritual and take some time for yourself?

Give yourself a morning coffee break. You deserve it.

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan 

1 comment:

  1. love this. i try to spend ten minutes stretching every morning. not yoga or anything, but just relaxing and getting my body ready for the day. It always makes my mornings better. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...