Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 24- Happy Thanksgiving!

Pin It Now! It's Day 24 of the 31 Day Challenge :)- and it's also Thanksgiving! Such a great time to be with family, lounge on the couch and spend time in the kitchen... yum!

And so... I though it was pretty fitting to save this challenge for today-
13. Treat myself to my favorite foods, without feeling guilty at all.

I am thankful for my plate of incredible Thanksgiving food :)
Turkey
Glazed Carrots with Brown Sugar
Green Beans
Stuffing (straight out of the turkey)
Bread and Butter
and Cornbread

It makes me full just thinking about it. To be honest... I'm thankful for so much more than just food today.


I'm thankful for the opportunity to come home to a loving family who would do anything to see my smile.
I'm thankful for incredible friends who text me throughout the day just to wish my a happy holiday.
I'm thankful for the ability to spend an entire day in the company of such incredible people.
I'm thankful for taking a nap by the fireplace with a cup of coffee next to me...
I'm thankful for the most adorable puppy anyone could ever ask for.




Honestly... who couldn't fall in love with her?

What are you thankful for today? How did you spend your holiday?

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
1 Thessalonians 

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...