Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 25- Thank You.

Pin It Now! Day 25 of the 31 Day Challenge :)
15. Say Thank You and really mean it.

Dear Best Friend,
I owe you so much more than I could ever say with words. You have given me a reason to laugh, a reason to love, and a reason to appreciate the beauty of the small things in life. You have shown me what it means to love someone unconditionally and to support them through whatever they may need.

You are truly an inspiration.
You always find a way to look at the positive side of things.
You enjoy yourself without any fear of guilt or embarrassment.
You give the best hugs.
You will do anything to see me succeed.
You are the reason I do all that I do.

I don't know what I'd ever do without you.

So this is my sincere Thank You.
Thank you for all that you have done and will do in my life.
Thanks for being you.



"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends."
John 15:13


Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...