Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 26- Local @ Home

Pin It Now! Hey bloggers- we are winding down with the last few days of November, can you even believe it? :)
I hope you've enjoyed my 31 Day Challenge :) Check my progress here! Only a few days left!

20. Eat from a local restaurant, grocery market, etc.
I'm really enjoying my last few days at home... It's back to school/reality tomorrow. I don't know if I'm quite ready.

It's about to be semester finals time. Scary thought.

Tonight the family ordered pizza from one on our local favorites (I saved this for today, since it's Small Business Saturday). I get my favorite pizza with chicken, green peppers, tomatoes and onions... yummmm. I definitely miss it while I'm at school.
And a few more pictures of my puppy... since I'm going to miss her so much at school.
Truly the love of my life :)
Doesn't she just melt your heart? I'm really trying to enjoy my last few moments at home until I come back for holiday break. It really does go by way too fast, and then I end up back at school just missing the simple things at home.

I will miss waking up to my dog, my coffee, my mom, and The Today Show.
I will miss wandering around Grand Rapids aimlessly with my mom.
I will miss window shopping at the mall.
I will miss laughing for hours in our kitchen.
I will miss being able to bake homemade cookies and muffins.
I will miss sitting in our living room next to the fire.
I will miss having an excuse to do nothing at all.
I will miss everything about being home.

What do you LOVE about being home? What makes your heart melt?

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God."
1 John 4:7

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...