Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30- Being Thankful

Pin It Now!

It's day 30 already... the day to 31. Spend a day being entirely thankful.

Sometimes I forget to just stop and appreciate the beauty of life. We get so wrapped up with moving on from one thing to the next thing, or accomplishing something way down the road—that we lose track of the grace and wonder of everyday life before our very own eyes.

So today, I made a conscious effort to realize the little things I am thankful for:
I'm thankful for friends who make me laugh.
I'm thankful for the healing and energetic power of my morning coffee.
I'm thankful for an incredibly warm winter jacket that makes me look like an Eskimo on the way to class.
I'm thankful that exam grades don't mean everything.
I'm thankful for being able to share meals every day with so many incredible women.
I'm thankful for my passion for journalism and magazines.
I'm thankful that I am the opposite of a procrastinator.
I'm thankful for M & Ms and the kids I babysit who put a smile on my face.
I'm thankful for a car to take me anywhere and everywhere.
I'm thankful for late-night snacks.

I am so thankful for life.


It's December 1st tomorrow- and my last official day of The 31 Day Challenge! Help me celebrate? :)

What are you thankful for? What makes you excited for December?

"The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully."
2 Corinthians 9:6

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...